skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Enigmatic Vessels
About you and about me about what we are and what we see.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
REPOSE
I like the word repose
It is a place that the body goes
And the soul follows.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(68)
►
October
(2)
▼
July
(27)
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
TREE OF LIFE
No title
MEAT MEETS SPROUTS
No title
BREATH IN
No title
PONYTAILS
No title
REPOSE
No title
MY DOG WILLOW
No title
ASH GARDEN
No title
MUTE FOLLY
►
June
(39)
About Me
Enigmatic Vesseles
Left handed, rightbrained,sensetive,creative,lover of beauty,A bit of a cloud walker, Happiest at the crest of a hill, after hiking a beautiful yet difficult trail.When I die I want to be looking at a magnificent sunset.And much more!!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment